POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Quick write statistics to image : Quick write statistics to image Server Time
16 May 2024 15:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Quick write statistics to image
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 9 Feb 2015 15:12:01
Message: <54d91491$1@news.povray.org>
Is there some software I can use to quickly write text on an image using
a template so that the font, line spacing, line position etc., are
always the same? I could do this using HTML and screen captures, but I
want something even easier than that.

I want to write statistics to the image, such as file name, render time
and other notes I want to keep track of. This is meant as an alternative
to using the comments section of image properties. Thanks.