POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blast from the past. : Blast from the past. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Blast from the past.
From: buke9
Date: 8 Feb 2015 01:02:34
Message: <54d6fbfa@news.povray.org>
Found some Zip disks and I had a parallel drive that was dead. Found a usb
one on Ebay to find out what was on the discs. This is the output of the
file that I was looking for. The fossil was made in Form . The height fields
in Gforge (original lost ) . The drawing is a scan done by me. Most was
modeled in Moray. The pencil was a sample from PV Ray .5 beta (yes Povray
before it was Povray) . I can't believe I kept the file (It is from 1998).
I've been away from Pov for sometime but getting back to it . Just thought I
would share. Please don't laugh it was almost 20 years ago.
Buke

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'uncolatemp.png' (973 KB)