POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : unexplained : Re: unexplained Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:33:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: unexplained
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Feb 2015 10:29:47
Message: <54cf97eb$1@news.povray.org>
On 2-2-2015 14:25, clipka wrote:

>> Hi(gh)!
>>
>> On 01.02.2015 03:59, clipka wrote:
>>
>>> Thinking that in Germany it is a criminal offense to employ people for
>>> more than 50 hours a week on average, or more than 10 hours on any
>>> day... then again, contract work might be a legal way around that here,
>>> too.
>>
>> If I remember correctly, the limit is 48 hours/week!
>
> Whoops, you're right.

In NL, the official (cumulative) maxima are 12 hours/day and 60
hours/week. However, you are not allowed to work to the maximum hours
for a continuous period. Over longer periods averages of 55 hours/week
(4 weeks period) or 48 hours/week (16 weeks period) apply. The average
for most jobs probably is 36/40 hours/week. If these rules apply for
independent workers depends on the type of work provided.

--
Thomas