POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturn's Greetings : Re: Saturn's Greetings Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturn's Greetings
From: "Jörg \"Yadgar\" Bleimann"
Date: 31 Dec 2014 13:48:26
Message: <54a444fa$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Am 31.12.2014 um 19:19 schrieb green:

> not really on-topic, but have you seen this?
> http://www.ciclops.org/
> the painting would make a nice povray project.

Yes, I heard about those icy mountain chains (in parts, they must be
several kilometers tall!) at the edges of some of Saturn's rings some
years ago, and it would be truly intriguing to include them in a later
version of POVSolar... but first I have to complete the Solar System at
a rather basic level!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar