POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Stephen
Date: 27 Dec 2014 15:47:38
Message: <549f1aea$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/12/2014 19:19, Nekar Xenos wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:35:07 +0200, Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>
>> On 17/12/2014 18:15, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>>> Also, the weather is a lot milder than Nigeria. A really hot day
>>> would be a
>>> little over 30 deg Celsius here.
>>>

>> I was there from January to March, just before the Harmattan, I did
>> not find Port Harcourt overly hot.
>>
> I'm not sure exactly which part he was from. He's always saying the heat
> there is so bad that all vehicles have to have air-con.

That's what I would have thought but I was on the coast and it is always
more temperate near the sea.

> I would like to live in a place that doesn't get any hotter than 24 deg
> Celsius and doesn't go below 0 - though snow would be cool :)

Yes, snow is cool. :-P
England is like that but you would have to put up with not seeing blue
skys very often. I have heard quite a few Australians complaining about
that, a lot.

>> Good, it did not make sense to me other than vandalism.
>
> Phone cable theft and power cable theft is common in South Africa.

Probably a lot more poverty then. That would make it more economical,
compared to here.

> I suppose they don't use whatever the latest technology is in the rest of
> the world here. Maybe there's more copper in our cables than elsewhere.
>
>> I am pleased that you will be connected again. Soon?
>>

> I am now connected! =D

Merry Christmas. :-D

--

Regards