POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:33:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Dec 2014 17:58:36
Message: <5495ff1c$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/12/2014 22:37, Doctor John wrote:
> On 20/12/14 19:47, Stephen wrote:
>> I have a gauntlet and you have a face. When shall the two meet? ;-)
>>
> Probably when you deign to put your hand in your pocket and buy me a
> right royal measure of the water of life.

IIRC I bought the last round for thee, thy wench and taught thy
offspring the secret of spinning a silver piece.
Thou owest me.

> BTW if I see you gathering winter fuel this year, I shall set the
> stag-hounds on you.

And I shall return them as meek as lap dogs.

> King John

I have always said that the French had the right idea, in the late 18th
century.

Off with his head! So much for Buckingham.*

http://tinyurl.com/l92oleb

--

Regards
     Stephen