POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:52:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Dec 2014 15:31:29
Message: <5491e821$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:17:15 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> Your ex-pat countrymen paint a picture that is not attractive of the SA
> way of life.

It's not just ex-pats.  I've a friend who lives in Jo'berg, and she's had
her office broken into numerous times (and all of the equipment stolen).
There clearly are places that are not safe in SA, and you can't count on
the police to deal with such crimes effectively.  I'm sure there are
places where that's not the case, but I would also hesitate to travel
there right now.

Jim