POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trio : Re: Trio Server Time
8 Jul 2024 03:37:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trio
From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2014 15:17:19
Message: <5491e4cf$1@news.povray.org>
On 17/12/2014 04:32, Nekar Xenos wrote:

> He's very into Samurai and Shinobi:)

I was very into Judo in my youth.

>> >Maybe I don't want to visit SA. Nigeria was bad enough.
>> >

> One of my fellow designers is a Nigerian. He feels a lot safer here than in
> Nigeria.

Sorry, that was rude of me. I did not mean it that way.

Your ex-pat countrymen paint a picture that is not attractive of the SA
way of life.

Talking about painting. I agree with both Thomas and Michael. The
triptychs are better but changing the musicians positions. Would be more
artistic.

--

Regards
     Stephen