POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A secret place : Re: A secret place Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:46:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A secret place
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Dec 2014 16:40:39
Message: <5488bdd7$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/12/2014 19:54, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Coloured sand (yellow/orange) ?

No, no. Silver sand is very prized. It shows that Michael was there.
I agree about the image looking washed out. I often thought that
Thomas's entries used to have the same look and I would often change the
gamma, to get a better looking image to my eyes, before voting.

This is another image, in this Challenge,  that depresses me as the
standard of entries are so good. I despair, ever to to create one of
this quality.

--

Regards
     Stephen