POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meet the Major [wip] : Meet the Major [wip] Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:41:51 EDT (-0400)
  Meet the Major [wip]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Nov 2014 10:42:25
Message: <545e39e1@news.povray.org>
After a long gestation and longer tweaking, at last I have a first wip
for my TC-RTC entry. I am proud to present to you Major Grubert, best
know I think to the French audience. His background can be viewed here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airtight_Garage

Most work to date went into the character of the Major, first creating
the person himself according to the sources, then modelling the dynamic
clothes based on conforming ones, and the other attributes (pith helmet
and bag). A lot remains to be done in scene building textures etc. The
present scene has two light sources as suns.

At this stage, comments are welcome.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: