POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) : Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:47:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Secret Passage WIP (TINA CHeP)
From: Stephen
Date: 4 Nov 2014 16:50:07
Message: <54594a0f$1@news.povray.org>
On 04/11/2014 03:12, Bald Eagle wrote:
> I'm gonna guess that this is a max trace level issue...

What does it look like without the isosurfaces?

I have tried a couple of times to use ceiling lamps with the lamp holder
at the bottom. And always had similar results to yours. But since I
don’t use radiosity, ambient gets round the lack of atmospheric scattering.
Have you thought of changing the light fitting to one where the holder
is above the bulb? Like one of these:

http://tinyurl.com/qx2kh9g
http://tinyurl.com/ls9klmy

These may be more in keeping with your room.

http://tinyurl.com/k3yda65
http://tinyurl.com/kb72lgd

--

Regards