POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereoscopic Software : Re: Stereoscopic Software Server Time
21 Jun 2024 01:48:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereoscopic Software
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Oct 2014 04:53:56
Message: <544b6524$1@news.povray.org>
On 24/10/2014 22:01, StephenS wrote:
> Try "StereoPhoto Maker", it has many types of output.

I had already looked at that and it's profusion of outputs and no
documentation, for the latest version, put me off.
After your post I downloaded an earlier version with a help file and
found that I can run the NVidia viewer from inside StereoPhoto Maker.
This is just what I wanted. Thanks Stephen.

Also thanks for your "parsing the camera" code. I used that along with a
modified "screen.inc" to automate setting up the stereo cameras.

--

Regards
     Stephen