POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereoscopic Software : Stereoscopic Software Server Time
21 Jun 2024 01:55:35 EDT (-0400)
  Stereoscopic Software
From: Stephen
Date: 24 Oct 2014 14:54:49
Message: <544aa079$1@news.povray.org>
I am looking for software to create stereoscopic images created in PovRay.
I have a new “dream machine” with a 3D Vision (Nvidia) screen. I am
using Anaglyph Maker and it does the job but it has flaws. It only seems
to work with BMP files and there is no batch function. Other programs I
have found only output the red/green anaglyphs.
Any recommendations?

Another thing I need is some sort of tutorial that explains the
different effects you get by changing the stereo base and the look at
point for CG rendering. The articles that I have read were for
photographic cameras not pin-hole cameras and I cannot relate near and
far depth to PovRay’s cameras.
If anyone is interested here is a left and right image of a previous
TC-TRC entry. It is not right and I don’t know what is wrong.

http://imgur.com/a/amCXi#0
http://imgur.com/a/amCXi#1

(The names have been changed and I think the first one is the Right Eye
image.)

--

Regards
     Stephen