POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dandelion : Re: dandelion Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dandelion
From: Sean Day
Date: 20 Oct 2014 15:49:30
Message: <5445674a@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:
> "s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk>
>
> if purely SDL,
> you were better than several commercial software like e.g. xfrog !
>
> In case of that, I bend my head for the one and only real Pov prophet, who will
> save us as all...
>
> Otherwise ... the source - please!
>

> Norbert

Hi Norbert,

Took me longer than I thought but the source file is now in p.b.sf I
included a HDR probe that I made with megapov as an experiment years
ago, it is not good but I did not want to upload someone else's probe. I
would suggest downloading a decent external probe to try it out.

Also, the dandelion clock only looks bright with radiosity enabled
(makes a big difference).

Sean