POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beard and hair : Re: Beard and hair Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beard and hair
From: andrel
Date: 12 Oct 2014 09:33:50
Message: <543A8334.1020907@gmail.com>
On 12-10-2014 9:46, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Some further iterations further in the concept with a couple more
> randomizations.
>
> Thomas

I trim my moustache a bit more than my beard.
Having it as long as this guy almost certainly means eating hairs for
dinner (that they are still attached does not make life more pleasant).

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.