POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Proof of concept: The wind in the reeds : Re: Proof of concept: The wind in the reeds Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proof of concept: The wind in the reeds
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Oct 2014 10:36:01
Message: <542d62d1@news.povray.org>
On 17-9-2014 22:34, MichaelJF wrote:
> Looks very much better in my eyes. In fact I'm working on a somewhat similiar
> issue at the moment.

You inspired me to follow your steps, especially as I have problems
exporting hair from Poser: program crash as soon as lines are exported
in an .obj format file.

I intend to develop this a bit further of course. In red: the skullcap.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hairplanting_test.png' (264 KB)

Preview of image 'hairplanting_test.png'
hairplanting_test.png