POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : render2painting : Re: render2painting Server Time
14 May 2024 09:08:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render2painting
From: clipka
Date: 29 Sep 2014 10:14:04
Message: <5429692c@news.povray.org>
Am 29.09.2014 09:16, schrieb Norbert Kern:

>> Just two words about your renders (as well as those of Gena, whose works
>> I wasn't aware of before):
>
> It's my fault, I assumed everybody knows the "most important povray group
> project" so far...

Misunderstanding here: I did know about that capriccio scene; but that
post-processing thread you linked to is also Gena's work.

> As a sidekick - the result drove me into the damned "gamma 2.2" camp...

Tsk, tsk...

But seriously, when dealing with such an elaborate scene, staying with
the legacy 2.2 gamma is perfectly legit. After all, that's why
"assumed_gamma" is still there.