POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: mermaid (nsfw) : WIP: mermaid (nsfw) Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:45:04 EDT (-0400)
  WIP: mermaid (nsfw)
From: Tim Cook
Date: 28 Sep 2014 19:14:27
Message: <54289653@news.povray.org>
Built entirely in Moray, which is...probably not the way to go, but it's
what I'm familiar with.  As I've been working, I've been thinking of a
number of features the next version of Moray (ha ha) could use that'd
make mesh editing an order of magnitude or so smoother, but wishful
thinking etc.

Lot of tuning/refinement to go before I'll be satisfied with it enough
to consider trying to figure out how to best go about rigging it for
posing in another program, or what.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.sjcook.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2014-09-28 mermaid.png' (101 KB)

Preview of image '2014-09-28 mermaid.png'
2014-09-28 mermaid.png