POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to: Sphere with 3D Electric Field Lines : Re: How to: Sphere with 3D Electric Field Lines Server Time
28 Apr 2024 00:32:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to: Sphere with 3D Electric Field Lines
From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Sep 2014 16:13:32
Message: <5425c8ec$1@news.povray.org>
On 26/09/14 20:42, Johann wrote:
> Good Evening everyone,
>
> I am new to the Group and to POV RAY generally and my interest is related of
> using POV RAY to model electrostatic fields.

Welcome, Johann

> Could someone provide me a sample POV RAY code where it will demonstrate a
> sphere with its 3D Electrostatic Field (using the formula E=K*q/r^2) with field
> lines and another with contours? Then how can I modify the sample for two
> spheres with their fields interacting.

Off the top of my head, I drew a blank but I am sure there will be
someone here who has a solution. I will mull your needs over in my mind
for the next couple of days but unfortunately I can't give much time to
them ATM; I look after Linux systems and I'm sure you've heard about the
ShellShocked bug.

> Have a great weekend!

Not possible, I'm afraid. But I intend to have a great Tuesday

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents