POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space X Dragon : Re: Space X Dragon Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space X Dragon
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 22 Sep 2014 07:04:52
Message: <54200254@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 21.09.2014 05:29, jhu wrote:
> Modeled in Blender, rendered in Povray

Truly interesting (to me as a space flight fan), the first time I see
the new US "shuttle" in action... did you have accurate measures or did
you just model by guessing?

And what part of Earth is the terrain below? It looks like some badlands
in a temperate to subtropic arid region... (but probably not
Afghanistan, I possibly would have recognized it)

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar