POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Forgeron: experiments : Re: Le Forgeron: experiments Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Forgeron: experiments
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 11 Sep 2014 11:58:47
Message: <5411c6b7@news.povray.org>
On 11/09/2014 09:53, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 10/09/2014 19:34, Le_Forgeron a écrit :
>> On 10/09/2014 19:22, LanuHum wrote:
>>> Mr Le_Forgeron,
>>>
>>> I again made something so?
>>> undeclared identifier proximity
>>> undeclared identifier voronoi
>>> undeclared identifier masonry
>>> and so on
>>>

>> Did you build from Hgpovray branch ?
>> (the master branch does not have the proximity/... )
>>

> My bad, I did not successfully pushed in github the Hgpovray branch
> (bitbucket is ok, not yet github).
>
> And it remind me that gts_save sucks so far with big mesh... must update
> its code to fix it. (well, it's just so slow... too slow!)

Github now display the patch in both branches, so hopefully it should be ok.

One day, I might understand how to work cleanly with github and hg/git.
So far, tag/branch/bookmarks are just escaping me...

--
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)