POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Forgeron: experiments : Re: Le Forgeron: experiments Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Forgeron: experiments
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 11 Sep 2014 03:53:08
Message: <541154e4@news.povray.org>
Le 10/09/2014 19:34, Le_Forgeron a écrit :
> On 10/09/2014 19:22, LanuHum wrote:
>> Mr Le_Forgeron,
>>
>> I again made something so?
>> undeclared identifier proximity
>> undeclared identifier voronoi
>> undeclared identifier masonry
>> and so on
>>

> Did you build from Hgpovray branch ?
> (the master branch does not have the proximity/... )

My bad, I did not successfully pushed in github the Hgpovray branch
(bitbucket is ok, not yet github).

And it remind me that gts_save sucks so far with big mesh... must update
its code to fix it. (well, it's just so slow... too slow!)

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.