POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silentium - final : Re: Silentium - final Server Time
5 Jul 2024 06:51:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silentium - final
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Sep 2014 10:27:30
Message: <54072552$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/09/2014 13:10, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Once every year, Cathy and Ben visit their elder brother.
>
> Cathy's World #15
>

> @Jaime: Radiosity with higher quality.
> @BaldEagle: Note use of standard camera with angle 70.
>

> Thomas

Very good indeed. :-D
I wonder why there is haze when the sun is quite high in the sky?

What did you use for the frescos and who is the cloaked person looking
at them?

It calls for a caption or sub-title. Mine would be:

"Well, favourite sister. Have you done anything interesting since your
last visit?"
(And do tell him not to eat the fish. Like last time. I got into no end
of trouble.)

--

Regards
     Stephen