POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Forgeron: experiments : Re: Le Forgeron: experiments Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Forgeron: experiments
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 1 Sep 2014 07:11:36
Message: <54045468$1@news.povray.org>
Le 31/08/2014 19:25, LanuHum a écrit :
> Hi!
> Sorry!
> Mr Le Forgeron, you removed source codes, or moved to other place?
> It would be desirable to have your version always.
>
> Thanks.

I finally made my source a fork of the official tree.
(from git point of view. It has always been a fork, but due to the
original being a mercurial fork from the perforce repository, it took a
bit of time and effort to reattach the whole thing to the official git
repository).

To avoid conflicts with previously advertised repository, I had to crash
it and create a new one.

https://github.com/LeForgeron/povray

Now, beware of the branches, experiments are in Hgpovray branch.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.