POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silentium Wip : Re: Silentium Wip Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:06:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silentium Wip
From: clipka
Date: 25 Aug 2014 11:40:53
Message: <53fb5905$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.08.2014 09:15, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> On 24-8-2014 16:33, Doctor John wrote:
>> Rubbish! I've still got a warehouse full of them. Everything from
>> kindergarten class tidy-your-room-up tuits to the full monty.
>> Send me your specs and I'll despatch a few at no charge.
>>

> Ha! That's what they say! 'no charge', and then the bill falling on the
> mat!
>
> Dump a cratefull of full monties on Christoph, please.
>
> Thomas

Turns out they need to be those space-grade hyperspace-jump-capable ones
- I've just installed Frontier's Elite: Dangerous beta. Hard times for
you, folks - fun times for me :-D

(The Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog combo + rudder pedals really kick ass
with this game. Pity I don't own an Oculus Rift as well...)