POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A simple request... : Re: A simple request... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A simple request...
From: clipka
Date: 23 Aug 2014 19:34:17
Message: <53f924f9$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.08.2014 23:46, schrieb Ger:

> Has the -CC (disable pov_state file) options disappeared or has it changed names?

Um... no, neither. It should be working fine.

> I just downloaded/compiled the master zip file from github and that one doesn't
understand the -CC option.

When you run POV-Ray, what version does it identify as?

By "doesn't understand", do you mean it outright rejects the option with
an error message, or do you mean the option just doesn't have the
desired effect?

What happens if you use "Create_Continue_Trace_Log=no"?