POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Driving Physics Playground : Re: Driving et Physics Playground Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:53:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Driving et Physics Playground
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 18 Aug 2014 05:09:03
Message: <53f1c2af$1@news.povray.org>
El 18/08/14 a las #4, Stephen escribió:
> Sorry? You are steering in real time?

   Yes, the "drivable car" demo is like a little and very simplistic car
driving game: you have keys to accelerate/brake and steering, so you can
drive it around the obstacles. I usually practice first what I want to
do, then repeat it after pressing the pov-export button.

> It might be less messy on this thread if we communicate directly. My
> address should be visible.

   Ok, I will contact there when I'm ready to do more tests...

--
jaime