POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silentium Wip : Silentium Wip Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Silentium Wip
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Aug 2014 08:32:49
Message: <53ef4f71@news.povray.org>
In parallel with Urbex, I am working now on a scene using an old model I
have had for ages: the 3ds Cloister model from Pieve di Cadore in
Northern Italy, modelled by Adriano del Fabbro in 1997.

In the past, I have used little elements from the model in other scenes;
this is the first time I fully work with it. I am busy making some
changes, some additions, but overall this is what the cloister looks
like now.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: