POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Driving Physics Playground : Re: Driving et Physics Playground Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:10:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Driving et Physics Playground
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Aug 2014 17:35:24
Message: <53ee7d1c$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/08/2014 21:30, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> El 15/08/14 a las #4, Stephen escribió:
>> Posted both in p.b.misc
>>

>    Works great, thanks! The pose seems perfect, and fits perfectly
> (miraculously, his head doesn't touch the roof).

That's great. Normally I have difficulty importing props into Poser and
getting the scale right. But the interior you created came in like a dream.
I had a bit of trouble with the feet. My first try made it look like
Fred Flintstone's car. :-)

>>> Make it human for the moment, please... :)
>>>
>> Shucks! I want to do a green Alien lizard from outer space, driving
>> the car.
>>

>    The interior would need a little customization to accommodate a
> lizard, I guess... ;)

*A* lizard? The ones that I'm thinking of are small and about 6 of them
fit inside a human body after eating the insides..
Nasty beasts. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen