POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Driving Physics Playground : Re: Driving et Physics Playground Server Time
1 May 2024 17:40:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Driving et Physics Playground
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 15 Aug 2014 05:50:37
Message: <53edd7ed$1@news.povray.org>
El 15/08/14 a las #4, Stephen escribió:
> Thanks, I got that and it looks just the thing. :-D
>
> Ah! it appears in PoseRay as a right hand drive. (The way that God
> intended. :-P )

   Yes, but only because of the conversion... I guess René, being French,
designed it as Satan intended. :)

   Fortunately, in POV-Ray, the difference between good and evil is
simply "scale <1,1,-1>".

> I'll probably create an animation so that there will be several
> meshes to choose from. I'll use the smallest acceptable mesh so no
> close ups, please. ;-)

   Yes, no close ups: almost a low-poly will do... also, the glass is
tinted, and the sun position is going to be high enough to keep it in
the shadow.

> Any preference to gender?

   Not really, but maybe a man is more suited to keep the triangle count
small, as you can make it bald without remorse.

> I've got a Poser cat or a skellington that might be interesting.

   Make it human for the moment, please... :)

--
jaime