POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Urbex - wip 12 : Re: Urbex - wip 12 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:07:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Urbex - wip 12
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Aug 2014 03:25:40
Message: <53ec6474$1@news.povray.org>
On 14-8-2014 0:07, Stephen wrote:
> To me that is much better, I can see the cat now. ;-)
> IMO these images with deep shadows and bright sunlight need a compromise
> as our eyes adjust in RL. But cannot do that on an image.
> Don't you think that there should be some dust in the air?

Yes, and the compromising is delicate as the notion of 'acceptable'
tends to vary from person to person in this case. In the present case a
bit lighter or darker would also be possible. ;-)

Some dust. Yes indeed. Totally forgot that.

Some images are never finished. There are a lot of things I could still
tweak, add, move, etc in this one :-)

Thomas