POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter : Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter Server Time
6 Oct 2024 09:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Aug 2014 18:01:37
Message: <53ebe041$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/08/2014 21:52, andrew wrote:
> @at all
> ty for reply
> sorry i have very very bad english and must all be translated from Google.

Better than I can do. :-)
If I wanted to write something in German. I would ask Michael to
translate as he is German.
There is an international forum here where English is not mandatory.

> credit or author i can display on my freeware plugin, that is ok for me.

That is all that is required. :-D

> wath i need is a nixie tube one Digit. then i will make a 2d Picture with 11
> digits numbers from 0 to 9 and one space (nixie off).
>
> I have such a nixie pictures in my program. this nixie image and the grid I
> found on the web, without copyright certificate. late I have seen pictures shop

> want to make a new one.
>
> you see the plugin at:www.ad-soft.ch/wpsitecount or on wordpress.org on plugin
> page "ads-wpsitecount"
> scroll down an you can see the nixie Counters.

I think that the model I have is a bit "over the top" for what you want.
If I have the time tomorrow I will make a simple tube where you can
change the numerals in the PovRay Script.

--

Regards
     Stephen