POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter : Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:54:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Aug 2014 16:48:14
Message: <53ebcf0e$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/08/2014 21:06, MichaelJF wrote:
> Simply because I spent my actual holydays some 200 m away from it. The image I
> plan is more a study in reflections, since under certain light conditions the
> lighthouse (and the quay) reflects in the glass of our balcony railing. Will
> see, if I can modell this with POV.

That seems a good reason. :-)

Did you go to the "Lost Gardens of Heligan"?
I went there over 10 years ago and have promised myself to go back next
time we are in the West County.
BTW for quality of light St Ives is a place not to be missed. There is a
Tate Gallery there and Barbara Hepworth's house. Which is now a museum.

--

Regards
     Stephen