POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter : Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:46:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I search a nixie tube to create visitor counter
From: Stephen
Date: 13 Aug 2014 07:18:24
Message: <53eb4980$1@news.povray.org>
On 13/08/2014 07:56, andrew wrote:
> Hi all,
> how cani download a nixie tube pov file?
> Is there a free download available?
>
> I will make a backgroung nixie tube for painting numbers on it whit photoshop to
> create a Counter Image for my Freeware plugin.
>
> I'm a newbee on pov-ray.
> Thanks for help

Maybe I can help. A while ago I downloaded a Blender model* of a Nixie
Tube to recreate a digital clock I made, back in the mists of time.
(Nixie Tubes and TTL chips.)
With a little more work I could create a PovRay include file for you to
use. I should mention that it is a mesh and much larger than the Pov
code that Robert would use.

* It was created by BlenderB under the Creative Commons license. So
credit must be given.

--

Regards
     Stephen