POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : unexplained : Re: unexplained Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:59:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: unexplained
From: clipka
Date: 12 Aug 2014 13:41:18
Message: <53ea51be@news.povray.org>
Am 12.08.2014 19:08, schrieb James Holsenback:

> found OTOTest.pov file laying around in some obscure corner ... here's
> results

Well, what can I say, other than "I can't reproduce it"?

Unless you can trim down the thing to an extremely minimalistic scene
(say, one or two primitives with one or two textures) that is rendered
differently by the builds you're using, or can nail down exactly what
GitHub commit broke it, I might be able to do some guessing; but until
then, unfortunately it looks like I need you to do more experimenting.