POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Urbex - wip 12 : Re: Urbex - wip 12 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Urbex - wip 12
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Aug 2014 10:52:02
Message: <53e8d892@news.povray.org>
Following Patrick's comments I have been thinking about a couple of more
'sophisticated' applications of my peeling paint macro (see p.b.s-f).

In this image, the superellipsoid uses a classic granite pattern; the
ovus uses a pigment_pattern based on a granite pattern function; the
julia fractal uses the latter in combination with a proximity pattern.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'peeling_test.png' (379 KB)