POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bullet Physics Playground by Koppi not found : Re: Bullet Physics Playground by Koppi not found Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bullet Physics Playground by Koppi not found
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 16 Jul 2014 07:17:53
Message: <53c65f61@news.povray.org>

> had no idea this had gone away either, so thanks for the alternate
> link ... updated my install article.

http://jholsenback.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/installing-koppis-bullet-physics-playground/

   I was starting to get worried, because all his projects on the net
were missing, and all of his profiles on several sites were reset... but
fortunately he did answer my mail. Seems he has got a full time job and
has no more time for toying with his old projects, and he decided to
just kill them all... :(

   Fortunately, he sent me the latest sources and the github wiki, so I
will put it all back again, and will maintain it myself in the future. I
should start with it this weekend... will keep you informed.

   Regards,

--
Jaime