POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soccer Saturn : Re: Soccer Saturn Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:59:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer Saturn
From: clipka
Date: 15 Jul 2014 10:09:22
Message: <53c53612@news.povray.org>
Am 15.07.2014 14:32, schrieb Thomas de Groot:

>>> /if/ the Dutch had won, Titan would have been appropriate :-)
>>
>> You mean, because it looks like hell frozen over? :-P
>
> Ha! If /we/ had met /you/, you would have eaten grass! :-P

... and /still/ we would have won :-P

Just look at Schweinsteiger in the final to see how even repetitive
force-feeding of grass couldn't stop /us/. :-D

You guys should stick to /inhaling/ grass, 'cause it'll be your only way
to ever get your hands on "Das Ding" anyway: In your wildest pipe-weed
deams :-P