POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bullet Physics Playground by Koppi not found : Re: Bullet Physics Playground by Koppi not found Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bullet Physics Playground by Koppi not found
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 14 Jul 2014 05:14:54
Message: <53c39f8e@news.povray.org>

> Does anybody know something new about this project?
>
> https://github.com/koppi/bullet-physics-playground returns a 404
> message.

   Hmmm... as a subscriber, I received an "account deletion" notification
some months ago, but I was too busy to care about. Seems koppi deleted
all his projects from github, but I don't know why. Will contact him to
see what happened. For the moment, there seems to be a copy someone made
of it:

https://github.com/nddvn2008/bullet-physics-playground

   Regards,

--