POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : master branch issue 29 linux compilation errors : Re: master branch issue 29 linux compilation errors Server Time
15 May 2024 09:48:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: master branch issue 29 linux compilation errors
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 3 Jul 2014 12:06:17
Message: <53b57f79@news.povray.org>
Le 03/07/2014 00:49, clipka nous fit lire :
> Am 03.07.2014 00:30, schrieb clipka:
>
>> I think I got it; the problem is dependent base class name lookup.
>> f9d1c6ba should solve the mColour problem, let's see what else crops up.
>
> Forget f9d1c6ba, commit 81627c72 is now the latest and greatest.

It's not yet that.

As tomorrow I'm in holidays... if you have a bit of disk space on your
Windows (about 10 Giga ?), you might get faster return by installing
something like virtualbox and putting inside it a virtual machine to
install a linux iso-cd/dvd (ubuntu ?). I recommend at least 10G of
virtual disk size, but you can allocate more. (interestingly, the disk
image used by virtualbox is about the size of used data, but resizing
the whole disk later is problematic, so sizing big at start is better)

(Well, I wouldn't do it on the opposite path (linux->windows), so feel
no obligation).

CRTP is quite usual, but it might not be the simplest to understand when
you start with template (oh well, variadic templates of C++11 are even
stranger...).

--
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'error81627c72gcc.txt.bz2.zip' (63 KB)