POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:11:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jun 2014 17:34:51
Message: <53b1d7fb$1@news.povray.org>
On 30/06/2014 6:36 PM, LanuHum wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>

>> Does that mean Blender can import .pov files? ^_^
>>

> Yes! Before to run povray.exe, Blender creates the .ini and .pov files
> Simply, there is an option which deletes files after a render. This option can
> be disconnected.
> And, how without files to make the render? :) :) :)

I think that we have a misunderstanding here.
Blender can export .pov and .ini files.
To import Pov files, it would need to parse them and convert the objects
to meshes or nurbs or use the primitives.

And to answer your question, that's easy. Juju. ;-)

Import, export. Only the tax man cares. :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.