POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
18 May 2024 03:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Jun 2014 16:46:45
Message: <53b07b35$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/06/2014 18:33, LanuHum wrote:
> Misters! I not against you, not against proprietary programs. In my post there
> was a big share of a joke and humour. It was ridiculous.

Indeed so. Sometimes humour does not cross languages.

So just go to Moscow, Irina Sergeyevna Prozorova.

See what I mean?
(always use smilies) ;-)

> Export to OBJ from the Blender makes as the code written on the Python, as well
> as export to Povray.
> Simply, a little strange it seemed that I and Mr still told all that in the
> Blender it is possible to receive the .pov file :)

Does that mean Blender can import .pov files? ^_^

> Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Maybe it does not. :-)

I am dying to have the time to try your and Maurice's exporters.
I watch with envy when you post something new.

But remember that Blender is so functionally dense (there is a lot to
it) that it is hard to even know about most of its features.

Also there are a lot of older people here who hand code and think that,
that's the way God intended it. :-P <ducks and runs>

--

Regards
     Stephen