POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Create organic creatures : Re: Create organic creatures Server Time
3 May 2024 12:40:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Create organic creatures
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 27 Jun 2014 03:26:37
Message: <53ad1cad$1@news.povray.org>
On 26-6-2014 21:24, MichaelJF wrote:
> If you are rich, you can buy Poser and still have to go the way over obj and

> If you have Money you can buy all of this, if not, you will search Long within
> the free stuff to find something acceptable. If you will depict naked or nearly
> naked women you will find rich Support within the community.

Where clothes are concerned, the most rewarding is to make them
yourself. That way you are sure you get exactly (well, almost) what you
want. Poser and the use of /dynamic/ clothes is then the best. I do not
know if Blender makes use of the dynamic properties of clothes but I
would not be surprised if it did.

Thomas