POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Patch or Unofficial Version with Persistent Variables/Objects : Re: Patch or Unofficial Version with Persistent Variables/Objects Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:43:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patch or Unofficial Version with Persistent Variables/Objects
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 26 Jun 2014 18:25:39
Message: <53ac9de3$1@news.povray.org>
On 27.05.2014 21:14, clipka wrote:

> You are hereby sentenced to have your code stolen from you, mangled, and
> integrated into UberPOV :-P

Hey, very cool! After all these years I finally contributed something ;)

The issue popped up now and then in the newsgroups so I'm sure a few
animators will be made happy once they discover this. It's been too long
since I rendered anything myself but I'll definitely have to check out
UberPOV at some point.