POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDR compositing - Urbex continued (wip) : HDR compositing - Urbex continued (wip) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  HDR compositing - Urbex continued (wip)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Jun 2014 04:18:36
Message: <53a7e2dc@news.povray.org>
Further work on my Urbex scene and HDR compositing as post-process. I am
using for this four images of the same scene in which the light
intensity is multiplied respectively by 2, 10, 50, 250. This nicely
simulates the under- and over-exposure settings used in traditional
photography.

The floor of the staircase is too shiny for my taste, and there are a
couple of other issues I need to address, but I like the result.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'urbex_hdrsum_07.jpg' (179 KB)