POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 300 materials collection : Re: 300 materials collection Server Time
4 May 2024 12:05:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 300 materials collection
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jun 2014 03:58:14
Message: <539d5216@news.povray.org>
On 15/06/2014 7:32 AM, Norbert Kern wrote:
> What do you think, should such a collection be published?

Well done Norbert. I think that you have invented a new art form. I like
that so much that if we ever get the second Challenge working on the
TC-RTC. I would like to do a round using only one material.
You should certainly publish it.

Great work.

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.