POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT settings/issue : Re: SSLT settings/issue Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:34:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT settings/issue
From: Sean Day
Date: 8 Jun 2014 06:05:09
Message: <53943555@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Am 07.06.2014 15:00, schrieb Sean Day:
>
>> Here is the problem reproduced by stacking 3 spheres.
>
> Looks good as a minimal test scene; can you file a bugreport on
> bugs.povray.org with the scene file & probe attached?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi,

I just ran a test without the radiosity block and find I can still
reproduce the issue. The scene still has the subsurface settings and HDR
lighting but without radiosity and the effect is still present. The
additional benefit is this renders in 2 seconds so is quick to test.

Sean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test.png' (347 KB)