POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT settings/issue : Re: SSLT settings/issue Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:58:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT settings/issue
From: Sean Day
Date: 7 Jun 2014 19:58:22
Message: <5393a71e@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Am 07.06.2014 15:00, schrieb Sean Day:
>
>> Here is the problem reproduced by stacking 3 spheres.
>
> Looks good as a minimal test scene; can you file a bugreport on
> bugs.povray.org with the scene file & probe attached?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi Clipka,

Bug report filed with the files required to reproduce the issue. I found
I can reproduce it using the default radiosity settings from the insert
menu and without AA the scene renders with the issue in a single pass (I
was using load/save for radiosity) in about 16 seconds on my PC so have
uploaded that example as I am guessing a faster render speed helps in
debugging these things.

If you need anything else let me know and many thanks for your prompt
assistance and the effort you and the whole POV Team put into Povray as
always.

Sean