POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Death on the Battlefield variation. : Re: Death on the Battlefield variation. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:08:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Death on the Battlefield variation.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 30 May 2014 17:13:02
Message: <5388f45e$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/30/2014 04:32 PM, Stephen wrote:

> I like this very much. It is like a sculpture of welded wires.
> The rider looks more manly than in the original.

Thank you! Indeed the shapes in the rider and horse are mostly wire
like. Three sets in fact, slightly shifted from each other and textured
to get more a more dramatic electric spark, fiery effect. The electric
arcing effect being my daughter's idea for something different with
respect to images of death approaching.

Bill P.