POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Peeling paint texture : Re: Peeling paint texture: Urbex wip Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:04:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Peeling paint texture: Urbex wip
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 May 2014 07:39:47
Message: <53808503@news.povray.org>
It is maybe a bit too soon, but I would like to show what the texture is
presently used for.

I have taken as a working basis a photograph by Urbex (Urban
Exploration) photographer Daanoe (http://www.daanoe.nl/en/): German
Hospital aka Red.

The scene is heavily under construction, not in the least because
degradation of structures is quite difficult to achieve in a natural
looking way.

Staircase, outside pavement, and outside wall, are macros by Chris B.
The building is mesh2 using Silo.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: